NOW HIRING ALL POSITIONS
Virtual interviews, social distancing paid training, and a safe, clean environment. Apply today!
We’re offering virtual interviews, social distancing paid training, and a safe, clean environment.
Are you ready to join a winning team? Barleycorn’s has a great tradition and long history of providing quality dining experiences and is seeking a dedicated and energetic people for all positions – host, server, bartender, cook, manager.
For management opportunities, call Joe Heil at 859.442.3400
Top 7 Reasons To Join The Barleycorn’s Team
1. Unlimited opportunity to teach and be creative. Show off your skills!
2. GREAT benefits and competitive pay. Full medical & dental insurance, 401K, paid vacation, and bonus incentives.
3. Fun! Happy, friendly employees in a busy energetic store with awesome, regular customers.
4. Paid training – get started on the right track and get ready to make an impact.
5. Experienced and successful business. Barleycorn’s has been a Cincinnati favorite for over 40 years.
6. Flexible schedules.
7. Menu discounts and meal plan – yum!
Barleycorn’s Restaurant Manager
We will interview you via Skype or Facetime. Hire and begin paid training within a week of hiring. We want to hit the ground running!
Are you being compensated for your take-charge attitude and leadership skills? If not, it’s time to consider becoming a Restaurant Manager with Barleycorn’s. We are looking for the right individual to help grow our business and maintain our exceptional standards of service. Barleycorn’s is a family-owned-and-operated restaurant with three locations that has been a staple in Northern Kentucky for over 45 years. If you think you have what it takes to lead in a positive and definitive manner, we want to talk. Apply today!
Top 5 Reasons to Lead Our Team
- Great benefits and competitive pay. Full medical & dental insurance, 401K, paid vacation, and bonus incentives.
- Happy, friendly employees in a busy, energetic store with awesome, regular customers.
- Paid training to get you started on the right track and set up for success.
- Experienced and successful business. Barleycorn’s has been an NKY favorite for over 43 years.
- Menu discount and meal plan.
The Restaurant Manager will be expected to oversee high volume operations, train team members, manage staff schedules, manage inventory control, and food/labor/beverage cost. This position requires a self-motivated individual who is able to meet high expectations and hold their team accountable.
- Restaurant or hospitality industry experience
- Previous management experience a plus
- Ability to lead in a positive and definitive manner
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 / year